If you get certain error message(s) when using SP Flashtool to flash your phone’s stock firmware package, consider some of the quick fixes below to help you solve the problem
1. Error 1040: S_UNSUPPORTED_OPERATION flash boot files Scatter.txt doesn’t match.
2. Error 2005: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL
3. Error 3144: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND
4. Error 4004: Driver Error
5. Error 4032: Operation Skill Problems
6. Error 5066: S_DL_PC_BL_INVALID_GFH_FILE_INFOR
7. Error 8038: SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
7. Error 5054 – BROM ERROR S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL (5054)
Fix : Need to Check load matches your target which is to be downloaded. For more info, that the file you’re trying to flash do not belong or not compatible with your phone. Verify that you are using the right version of files for your device. If so, try to formatting before flashing again.
8. Error 5056 – BROM ERROR : S_DL_PMT_ERR_NO_SPACE (5069),
Fix : It means that the files that you are trying to flash is larger than the available space or your device partition, Ensure the files that you are trying to flashing is exact for your device model, try another ROM
9. Error 1022 means Version SP flash tool doesn’t match with your mobile phone or the USB interface doesn’t work well.
Fix : Do Change to another USB interface. Sill does not work then download the latest version of sp flash tool instead.
10. Error 1040: S_UNSUPPORTED_OPERATION flash boot files Scatter.txt doesn’t match.
Fix : Just download appropriate cable flash recovery file.
11. Error 2005: S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL
Fix : This error occurs that the incomplete load of the flash file, Just reopen the sp flash tool, and keep on your flash process.
12. Error 3144: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND
Fix : Flash boot files Scatter. TXT mismatch, ensure recovery file is the right one! Notice EMMC partition phone and MTD partition phone use different TXT boot file!
13. Error 4004: Driver Error
Fix : Try to install MTP driver, if does not work, Uninstall the driver and reinstall it again or reinstall your computer.
14. Error 4032: Operation Skill Problems
Fix : Press the volume down button (key to reduce volume), then it can trigger the yellow bar progress continue. You’d better install batteries in your mobile during flash process.
15. Error 5066: S_DL_PC_BL_INVALID_GFH_FILE_INFOR
Fix : Error appears when import boot file TXT. You need to check whether the file is the correct one or not, and operate again.
16. Error 8038: SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
Fix : If you encounter this error, you need to click the “firmware-upgrade” to start flash. Also the version of SP flash tool is not match with your phone.
17. Error 8100: Cannot find USB port! This is because of the driver is not recognized completely or not install completely.
Fix : Reinstall the driver and restart. Try to Change to another PC or desktop.
18. Error 8200: OS of your mobile phone is not the same chip platform with your recovery file.
Fix : 1. Find the right recovery file. 2. Update to the latest SP flash tool.
19. Error Initialize scatter failed : Initialize scatter file failed. Please check the scatter file name you load is legal, SP flash tool does not accept the name format of scatter file, folder and everything that link to scatter file.
Fix : Make sure scatter file, folder and etc have legit name format, without contains any unique character.
20. Error 8038 Android download pmt is ready and layout has been changed, this mean SP Flash Tool is having problem writing to device partitions due to some incompatibility
Fix : Format your device, but don’t format the bootloader and then try to flashing files again using download button, but sometime firmware ? upgrade button solve the problem.
21. Error 4008 Stopped at the purple bar after the finish of red bar.
Fix : Take out the battery, and reinstall, enter into REC and choose turn the phone off. Then flash again.
Please do inform us whether or not any of the fixes above solves the errors you get in SP Flashtool. Use comments section below.
If the errors and fixes listed above is not what you get when using SP Flashtool, post in comments section.