Follow the brief and straight-to-the-point instructions below to flash stock ROM / flash file on your device using Manufacturing FlashTool.
If you have problems identifying the exact flashing guide for your device firmware, post in help/requests sections.
How to setup and use Manufacturing FlashTool (MFT)
- Download MFT from the link above.
- Extract the content of the zip file. Should be a folder like: Android firmware installation package
- Open the folder and run/install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe
- Once installation is complete, run/install iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0.exe
- Wait for the installation to finalize, the run Manufacturing Flastool setup.
- Once done, click on File and select setting.
- Adjust the setting as shown in the screenshot below
- Unzip Firmware the downloaded firmware
- Click on open in MFT and select Flash file.
- Power off / shutdown your device (Lava X80, for instance) and connect it to PC.
- Flashing progress should now begin.
- Wait for the firmware to flash completely, then reboot your phone.
If you have any problems using this guide to flash your device stock ROM / firmware, use the comments section below to notify me.