Follow the instructions below to get you started.
How to use QPST
To use QPST, some drivers need to be installed on your Computer. Follow the instructions below to install.
1. Download and install Qualcomm driver from link above. While installing driver avoid using cable for successful installation.
2. After installation, connect Phone to PC using USB cable.
3. While connecting to PC, phone should be switched off and press volume up & down as boot key.
4. If it makes Qualcomm port, then driver has been successfully installed.
Flashing MBN firmware using QPST
Once driver installation is complete, follow the instructions below to flash the MBN firmware file to your Qualcomm device.
1. Download the QPST tool & driver.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 30%.
3. Run QFIL tool.
4. Click on Browse under the Programmer path to select MBN File.
MBN File Format:
5. As soon as the MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically select the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
7. Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Disconnect device from USB cable once Finish Download appears.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!