This ROM is entirely ‘bugless’. The only issue is that there’s no audio when radio is turned on. I do not consider that a bug anyway, I don’t know about you 🙂
Well, to flash this ROM on your Galaxy J5, follow the guide below carefully and don’t skip any step to avoid flashing errors or bricks. Most importantly, download the package that exactly matches your Galaxy J5 variant.
How to flash Cyanogenmod 12.1 on Samsung Galaxy J5
- Your device is already supposed to be running stock 5.1.1.
- Download the ROM from the link above (select the exact rom for your variant).
- Download 5.1.1 ARM GAPPS.
- Copy the downloaded ROM package to the root of your SD card.
- Reboot to recovery mode. ( Vol UP + Home + Power ). TWRP is required, download from here
- Full wipe /system, /internalsd, /data, and /cache.
- Install ROM zip package and GApps.zip.
- Reboot to system.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!