Sometimes when you try flashing stock firmware via SP Flash Tool you get the error: PMT changed for the rom: it must be downloaded but don’t know how to fix it. In this post you’ll learn an easy fix for this.
Fixing PMT Changed for the rom
- In SP Flash Tool interface, click Format tab
- Once in Format tab, click Start to format the phone
- Now go back to Download tab
- Load scatter file of the firmware you wish to flash
- Click Download and connect phone.
- Flashing should now commence.
Doesn’t solve your flashtool error? Click here to view other errors and how to fix them.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!