In this article, you’ll learn how to extract the important IMG files for flashing via fastboot, just in case flashing with a firmware installation software/program fails to deliver.
- Research Download Tool – Download
- Fastboot / ADB setup – click here to here to learn how to setup/install
- Spreadtrum Driver – Download
- A Spreadtrum device
How To Unpack .pac
- Launch fastboot via cmd (remember to download and install fastboot)
- Copy the partition(s) to flash to your fastboot package directory
- Reboot device in fastboot mode. Can be done via adb: connect to computer and type
adb reboot bootloader
- Once in fastboot mode, use the command below to flash the copied images
fastboot flash boot boot.img
If you’re flashing recovery image, replace boot and boot.img with recovery and recovery.img.
Image credits: Hovatek
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints please ask in comments section.
Share and like this article if it has been helpful to you.
Subscribe to Leakite ROM Updates
...get latest beta/stable firmware release for your device. Don't worry, we hate spam too!