Looking for a way to backup your G-tide G-pad6 stock firmware (not the default backup with .bak
extension) without rooting your device? Or want to flash custom roms… Here ends your search.
Attached in this post is a patched boot.img and custom clockworkmod recovery.img for G-pad6. So far, it works without error on my device. It displays only in landscape mode.
This works with or without root access.
- G-pad6 boot.img and recovery.img ( Download )
How to flash
- Download archive above and unzip
- Extract both files (recovery and boot) to Fastboot directory
- Rename boot to boot.img, and recovery to recovery.img
- Boot device into fastboot mode (power+volume up, select Fastboot in options menu) and connect to PC
- Run cmd from adb/fastboot folder
fastboot devices [Enter]
fastboot flash boot boot.img [Enter]
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img [Enter]
- Done ! you can now reboot device to clockworkmod recovey.
NOTE: If your device driver is not installed in your pc already, download and install PDAnet+.
Questions? Ask in comments…