- Spreadtrum Device
- Spreadtrum driver (download from post)
- A usb cable
- Spreadtrum upgrade tool
HOW TO FLASH
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
Learn to backup your Spreadtrum device here
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switch off).
- If Smartphone is properly connected to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the .Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. After device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.